CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE IN AWARTS
to be accepted if you purchase a product from Awarts
By ordering our product you agree to:
1. There are several additional devices shown in our visualizations. They are only used for decoration. Accessories such as laptops, external computers, smartphones and chairs are not part of the core offerings. Check that the screens and equipment shown in the visualizations are included in the selected set. Each set of equipment is always described. If a specific accessory is not listed, it should not be considered a part included with the product.
2. Awarts is the manufacturer of the ordered product, the production is made to order and according to the submitted design. The customer specifies the technical requirements, specifications and color of the product.
3. Payment for the purchased Product will be made on the basis of a proforma invoice issued by the Manufacturer, payable to the Manufacturer’s bank account indicated on the invoice.
4. Since our products are made to order – if you decide to cancel (withdraw) after placing an order, you accept the need to pay a fee of 60% of your order.
5. Production time: 40 working days from the day after the funds are credited to the manufacturer’s account AND delivery of all necessary documents and decisions.
6. Awarts assumes no responsibility for delays due to unavailability of parts. Due to the global situation related to the COVID pandemic, many parts manufacturers (suppliers) are facing delays in the delivery of semi-finished products such as screens, mini PCs, sockets, microphones, etc. Awarts will inform the Customer immediately if there is a situation of delay in the delivery of an intermediate product. The customer accepts the extension of production time due to the lack of availability of parts on the market. The customer accepts this situation and will not issue any additional claims or late payment penalties on this account.
7. Transportation time is not included in the delivery date.
8. The method of delivery and collection of the Products will be specified each time when placing an order.
9. The cost of delivery depends on the number of pieces ordered and the type of Products, as well as the delivery address. This will be confirmed each time by the Manufacturer before issuing a proforma invoice.
10. If veneer is selected as a finish (where available), the buyer agrees and accepts that this is a handcrafted finish and minor imperfections may occur. In addition, the buyer accepts that the veneer varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and even from batch to batch (grain, shade, etc.).
11. It is possible to pick up the Product from the Manufacturer’s location.
12. Days that will not be treated as “working” days:
1-6 Jan; 10-11 Apr: 29-30 Apr;
1-5 May; 8-9 Jun; 14-18 Aug;
1 Nov; 10 Nov; 25-31 Dec.
1-7 Jan; 1-7 Apr; 29-30 Apr;
1-3 May; 30-31 May; 12-16 Aug;
1 Nov; 8-11 Nov; 20-31 Dec.
1-6 Jan; 18-22 Apr; 28-30 Apr;
1-2 May; 19-20 Jun; 11-15 Aug;
31 Oct; 10-11 Nov; 22-31 Dec.
Products will not be shipped on these days. All Saturdays and Sundays are also considered “days off.”
Warranty terms and conditions:
W1. Products (excluding hand disinfection devices – safeGuard, which have a 12-month warranty) have a 24-month warranty, which starts running on the date of the final invoice. This date will also be placed on the warranty card of the Product (if any is attached to it). The electronic devices installed in the Products have their manufacturer’s warranties.
W2. The customer acknowledges the fact that, in addition to the electronic components described above (item W1), the parts listed by way of example below may be subject to wear and tear and are subject only to paid replacement.
- Products parts as: desktop/front panel surface, jacks, electrical and AV sockets (e.g. USB, HDMI, VGA, RJ45, etc.)
- Products parts as screens, computers and other electronic devices have their warranty. Awarts will only execute warranty of their producers.
- safeGuard sanitizers parts: pump, spray nozzle, check valve, liquid level sensor, drain, power supply
W3. If the Product was purchased through the Distribution network – the owner will contact the Distributor in all matters.
W4. In order to carry out “warranty repair”, the purchased product or its part must be delivered to Awarts’ headquarters at the owner’s expense.
W5. If the defect proves to be justified – the repaired product will be repaired within 21 days (transportation is not included in the repair time). However, if the malfunction is due to improper use, the repair of the product will be chargeable.
W6. The repair process may take longer, the owner will be informed as soon as the manufacturer obtains this knowledge. If the repair process takes more than 21 days, and the owner obtains such information – this situation does not cause any additional claims.
W7. The manufacturer will inform the owner whether the repaired product is ready for collection.
R1. We declare that we are exclusively authorized to use and protect trademarks, industrial designs and patents.
R2. We reserve the right to publish photos of our finished products and products manufactured by Awarts shown in the media.