to be accepted if purchasing Awarts’s products
By ordering our products you hereby agree to the purchase conditions below:
- There are some additional devices shown on our visualizations. They are only for decoration. Accessories such as laptops, external computers, smartphones and chairs are not included. Please check if screens shown on visualizations are included in chosen set. Each equipment set is always specified. If a certain accessory is not stated in the list – it shall be not attached to the product.
- Awarts is the Manufacturer of the ordered Product. The production is carried out on order and in accordance with the design presented. A customer is specifying the technical requirements, specification and color of the Product.
- Payment for the purchased Product will be made on the basis of a proforma invoice issued by the Manufacturer. The invoice is payable to the Manufacturer’s bank account indicated on the invoice.
- Because our products are custom made – if you decide to resign (withdraw) after order is made – you accept a charge in amount up to 60% of your order.
- Production time: 40 working (business) days starting from the day following receipt of funds on the Manufacturer’s account AND all necessary decisions regarding equipment and finish provided.
- The time of transportation is not included in the delivery deadline.
- The method of delivery and receipt of Products will be determined each time when placing the order.
- The cost of delivery depends on the number of ordered pieces and type of Products, as well as the delivery address. It will be confirmed by the Manufacturer before issuing a proforma invoice.
- If you decide to choose veneer as finish you agree that this is a hand work craftmanship and some imperfections may occur here. By accepting our offer the buyer hereby agrees to the above. Buyer also acknowledges that the veneer may vary in color and agrees to such situation.
- There is a possibility to pick up the Product from the location of Manufacturer or provide own transportation.
11. Days which are treated as non-business during the term of the lead time and will not be included in the time of the contract:
1-6 January 2020; 14-17 April 2020; 27-30 April 2020;
1-3 May 2020; 8-12 June 2020; 10-15 August 2020;
1 November 2020; 9-11 November 2020; 22-31 December 2020
1-6 January 2021; 14-17 April 2021; 27-30 April 2021;
1-3 May 2021; 8-12 June 2021; 10-14 August 2021;
1 November 2021; 9-11 November 2021; 22-31 December 2021
1-7 January 2022; 15-17 April 2022; 29-30 April 2022;
1-3 May 2022; 13-17 June 2022; 15-19 August 2022;
1 November 2022; 10-11 November 2022; 23-31 December 2021
No deliveries are provided during those days. All Saturdays and Sundays are also “non business” days.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS (summary – other purchase conditions)
W1. Products (except safeGuard sanitizers, that have 12 month warranty) have 24 month warranty, starting from the day of the final invoice issue. This date will be also stated on warranty card (if attached to product). Electronic devices and devices installed in the products are covered by the guarantees of their producers.
W2. The customer acknowledges that besides electronic devices described above (point W1) parts listed below may wear and they are subject to paid service replacement only.
- safeGuards: pump, spray nozzle, check valve, liquid level sensor, outflow, power supply
- other products: desktop/front surface, lift actuator, electrical or AV outlets (e.g. USB, HDMI, VGA, RJ45, etc)
W3. If the Product is purchased via Distributor, owner shall contact the Distributor in all matters.
W4. In order to provide a “warranty repair” purchased product must be sent back to Awarts’s location at the owner’s expense.
W5. If a flaw proves to be justified – a repaired product will be sent back to the owner within 21 days in general. However, if the fault is due to improper use, repair of the product will be chargeable.
W6. The repair process may last longer, owner will be informed as soon as the producer will have this knowledge. If the repair process will last longer than 21 working days and owner will obtain such information – this situation does not give rise to any additional claims.
W7. The Producer will inform the owner whether repaired product is ready to be picked up.
R1. We declare we are exclusively authorized to protect the trademarks of our company and products.
R2. We reserve the right to publish photographs of our finished products. We also reserve the right to publish photos of products manufactured by Awarts shown in media.